The application process is administered through DreamApply. To apply for the MSc in Interaction Design, you will need the following documents:
- A copy (scan) of all earned diplomas and degrees (bachelor/masters/PhD) or a confirmation stating that the candidate is expected to graduate before the beginning of the MSc course.
- A copy (scan) of academic transcripts related to the above diploma(s) including all completed courses at the time of application. If the original is in a language other than English, the certified (legally attested) copy must be in English
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) of maximum two A4 pages: The CV should provide an overview of your previous experience and skills on an academic and professional level. The CV can include up to 5 individual works with a brief description in Annexes. The individual pieces of work should represent and identify the best skills the candidate has. A piece’s description should include a short summary and relevant background information. In cases when a piece of work has been created by a team, the candidate should clearly explain their contribution.
- Letter of motivation(up to 1 page) clearly explaining your motivation for applying to the programme. This should focus on why you wishes to pursue this graduate program as well as what you hope to achieve through studying in the programme. You may indicate specific areas of academic and research interest and experience from your past that are relevant. You may refer to your CV to save space.
- Copy of the identification page of the passport; If the applicant’s name stated in his/her passport differs from the name on any of the other required documents, the candidate needs to provide a copy of a Sworn Affidavit with confirmation of Name.
- For submitting the documents through the online application system DreamApply: 1 June 2020
- Interviews and online identity verification: 10 June 2020
- Full online students deadline for sending your documents by post: 15 July 2020