How to Apply
We are recruiting students for January 2018, and the first round of applications has started. The deadline for applications is the 1st October 2017.
To apply for the MSc in Interaction Design, submit to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- A copy of a valid passport or Civil ID
- A Curriculum vitae (C.V)
- A Copy of all earned Degrees (or a confirmation stating that the candidate is expected to graduate before January 1st, 2018)
- A Copy of academic transcripts
- A statement of interest (approximately 500 words) in which the candidate explains why he/she wishes to pursue this graduate program as well as indicating specific areas of academic and research interests,
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Any other certificates and documents such as relevant academic or professional work (publications, articles, portfolio etc) you feel can help us evaluate better your application.
Evidence of English Proficiency
International applicants whom English is not their native language are required to provide a proof of their English language proficiency. One of the following is accepted:
- G.C.E/ I.G.C.S.E Ο level: C;
- FCE (First Certificate in English): A;
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English): C;
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English): C;
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): 5.5;
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign language) paper version: 525, internet based: 70, computer-based: 196;
- CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching, and assessment): B2. Exemptions from submitting the English proficiency test scores may be given if the applicants fill one of the following conditions: English is their mother tongue, or they have completed a certifiable English taught degree
Tuition fees: 4,100 euro for the whole program
You can also read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section for more information.