To apply for the MSc in Interaction Design, send to firstname.lastname@example.org, the following documents in PDF or JPG form:
- A completed Student Registration Form
- A copy (scan) of all earned diplomas and degrees (bachelor/masters/PhD) or a confirmation stating that the candidate is expected to graduate before the beginning of the MSc course.
- A copy (scan) of academic transcripts related to the above diploma(s) including all completed courses at the time of application. If the original is in a language other than English, the certified (legally attested) copy must be in English
- Evidence of English proficiency
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) of maximum two A4 pages
- A statement of interest (maximum 500 words). This should focus on why you wishes to pursue this graduate program as well as what you hope to achieve through studying in the programme. You may indicate specific areas of academic and research interest and experience from your past that are relevant. You may refer to your CV to save space.
- A copy (scan) of a valid passport or ID for EU citizens as proof of nationality
- Any other certificates and documents such as relevant academic or professional work (publications, articles, portfolio etc) you feel can help us evaluate better your application.
Successful candidates will be asked to also register through the Tallinn University student portal.