We are currently recruiting students for January 2020 entry. Our early deadline for applications is the 20 October 2019.
To apply for the MSc in Interaction Design, send to email@example.com, the following documents:
- A completed Student Registration Form
- A copy of a valid passport or Civil ID
- A Curriculum vitae (C.V)
- A Copy of all earned Degrees (or a confirmation stating that the candidate is expected to graduate before start of MSc studies)
- A Copy of academic transcripts
- A statement of interest (approximately 500 words) in which the candidate explains why he/she wishes to pursue this graduate program as well as indicating specific areas of academic and research interests,
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Any other certificates and documents such as relevant academic or professional work (publications, articles, portfolio etc) you feel can help us evaluate better your application.